Monday, December 29, 2014

frosty vox box

I redirected the Frosty vox box from influenster last week.  So far I have tried the Rimmel gentle eye makeup remover, Rimmel scandaleyes waterproof kohl kajal eyeliner, ecotools hair brush, NYC expert last lip color, Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane tea and fruit vines bites. First the eye liner is great stays on well.  It is a bit difficult to remove at times even with the eye makeup remover. Makeup remover is not greasy. I didn't feel like I needed to wash my face after using it. Ecotools hair brush is my favorite thing so far in the box! Love it, it detangels so easily!  NyC lipsick is good.  It didn't last that long for me. Love the candy cane tea, can't wait to get more from the store! And the fruit vines are very yummy! Still have yet to use the No7 products and the mcCormick gourmet thyme.

0 lil' notes: