Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wedding

Britt's cousin Chad and his lovely Rebecca got married on Sunday. The weather was perfect, the location was great and the food yummy! As we arrived and parked we were all shuttled to the site in golf carts. Rebecca's uncle has an amazing place up on the hills above Alder lake and it was a great spot for Chad and Rebecca to get married. Their love and life were well brought together perfectly here. We got to meet Weston for the first time and I seriously wanted to keep that little baby. He is such a sweetie, I don't think I would ever get tired of hugging and kissing those cheeks of his. Can't wait to see him again in a few weeks. The food was great, stuffed Pork tenderlion, roasted potatoes, hummus, lamb, chicken, rice and more. We watched belly dancers. It was lots of fun.
One more Markward Wedding this summer in Wenatchee can't wait!

1 lil' notes:

leslie mae said...

It was perfect huh?! I'm glad you finally got to see Weston too... he was a real sport about all the car seat riding; more than I was!! That little miss of yours sure is a doll!! I'm going to have to check out those bows again!!! See you in a few weeks, I CAN'T WAIT!!