Thursday, June 28, 2007

All in a days work


This was our big project for the day. We taped all the lines for the big pink stripes. Alexis was a very big help she climb over my legs at least a dozen times, tired to take the roll of tape and then tried to take the measurement device. We had fun and I got them all painted, even though she woke up half way through and watched me from her crib!





This is how we arranged her stuffed animals when the paint dried! Only 10 months old and already has a zoo! Wait who is that in the middle of all those bears.....




It is a baby. She is so cute!

1 lil' notes:

leslie mae said...

I LOVE the pink stripes!!! I can't believe how big she is and I haven't even seen het yet... how sad is that?! You should bring her to Idaho!!! Cute girlie... can't wait to finally see her!