Friday, October 12, 2007

I copied this off another blog and thought it would be fun to do. So tag you're it…see T to see who I tagged!

A-Attached or Single: Attached to Britt the best husband

B- Best Friend: Steph, Erin, Kate, Jenn, Shiree and Amy

C- Cake or Pie: Can I say Brownies

D- Day of choice: Sunday, I get a nap

E- Essential Item:Shoes, I don't like to be in socks without them and barefoot only in the grass.

F- Favorite Color: Green, always have liked it best

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms they remind me of my favorite teacher who always sang the worm song

H- Hometown: Ok well I grew up in SLC Utah and Moved to Bonney lake so I have two.

I- Indulgence(s): shopping for new clothes...especially baby ones!

J- January or July: July. Because the sun is warm

K- Kids: Alexis who is 13.5 months

L- Life is Incomplete Without: my family and the Atonement

M- Marriage Date: November 20 Seattle Washington Temple

N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother, 6 sister in laws and 5 brother in laws

O- Oranges or Apples: Pink Lady Apples

P- Phobias or Fears: claustrophobic and afraid of the ocean and its critters

Q- Quote(s): "A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another as I have loved you."

R- Reason To Smile: I am a mother and she makes everything easier to bear!

S- Season: Summer I love being outside sitting in the sun and watching my daughter and nephews play, and of course squeezing in a game of badminton.

T- Tag Three: Erin, Stephanie and Ashley you have to do this now!

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I really don't like to clean my house, it is my addiction

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Beef, it is what's for dinner

W- Worst Habit: Don't like to return phone calls

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds because you get to see what is in you right then!

Y- Your Favorite Food: All of it, No seriously I love food! Not really all food but most of it.

Z- Zodiac: Pisces

0 lil' notes: