Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First Bite.

Lately Alexis has been picking our cat up, who ways about 15 pounds. When she picks him up he goes limp and gives us this look of "Please somebody tell her to put me down." We always are telling her to put him down, but she still does it. She has also started dragging the cat down to her bedroom and closing the door. Last night she grabbed him up and well he nipped at her finger. She cried of course as if the world was ending. I asked her if she learned anything and she replied" the cat just do a somersault and bite me." I tried to suppress my laughter so that I didn't hurt her feelings and told her yes cats can do somersaults but that you should pick the cat up. This morning she told daddy about the cat doing a somersault and biting her and making a hole in her finger...there isn't even a scratch. I love this age....they say the cutest stuff!

1 lil' notes:

Kate said...

Alexis cracks me up! So good that you blog her little sayings, so you can remember when she's older and tell her!!