Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Daddy is the big huge love
Mommy is the large love
Alexis is the little love
Megan is the tiny love

Thanks for clearing that up Alexis. So I have talked to Britt on the phone a bunch since he left, but tonight we Skyped and I got all teary eyed. Megan cried when she saw him. Alexis was really excited and talked is ear off for a few minutes. I don't think it will get easier and hopefully we will be re-united again soon. I am trying to think of this as a work deployment not just like in the military because he isn't in harms way fighting bad guys, but gone just the same. I just hope that as we read the scriptures and pray together still as a family or at least as a couple that it will help.

1 lil' notes:

Chastina said...

I can't imagine being away from a loved one for a long time. It makes me appreciate those who serve in the armed forces.

Hope you're able to be together soon.