Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I told Alexis I was going to sit on her with my big butt.  She wisely replied you don't have a big but it is just large, and mine is small and Megan has a cute little butt.  Funny stuff.  Britt is in the air on his way home for Thanksgiving.  I have never been more thankful for my little family then I am right now.  I never appreciated having a good job and good health more then this year.  We are blessed and I can only hope that it will continue.  In Ward Council we talked about Fast Offerings and how the windows of Heaven will be opened if we give and that the difference between tithing is that the only time in the scriptures that window is plural is when referring to Fast Offerings.   I have never been really consistent with paying Fast Offerings partly because I thought it had to be paid on Fast Sunday, which is not so.  I have committed our family to paying a generous Fast Offerings.  

0 lil' notes: