Friday, March 5, 2010

Wahoo!!!

I am so excited as I watch my count down ticker and it is getting closer to double digits. Today makes a huge milestone!

100 days
left.

I guess I felt like I would never make it here. After trying for 9 years and 10 months I guess I kind of stopped worrying about when and decided to just be happy with my husband and daughter that I am so blessed to have. That was the trick for us. When I first started that count down it was in the high 200's, maybe over 250 I can't remember. A lot has happened since we first found out both good and bad. Megan moves so much now that she wakes me up at night, I don't mind though. She responded when I put my hand on my tummy and just seems to be so in tune with me. I will enjoy this as much as possible because well we don't know if we will get blessed with another baby after this. I hope so because I have really enjoyed being pregnant so far. I love feeling my belly grow, even if it hurts now and then. Strangely I don't think I will mind getting stretch marks. Still don't want to gain bunches of weight. I don't think I am though. Alexis tells me all day long that she loves the baby, I secretly laugh because I am sure there is going to be some jealousy once she gets here. I am making her a kitty blanket, she picked out the fabric but doesn't know I got it. She will get it from us when Megan is born...got to have a special present for the big sister! I spent the first part of this week organizing stuff in Megan's room and now we are ready to decorate, haven't decided what to do yet. I didn't even start Alexis room until after she was born. I will probably use Alexis crib bedding unless Britt decides he wants to get something else. I like her set, it was hand made for her and is beautiful. I think this post has turned into a jumble of thoughts!

1 lil' notes:

Chastina said...

So fun to count down! I thought your post made sense. If your post was jumbled, I guess that means I have a jumbled brain.?.