Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bad

Sometimes I feel bad for Megan. Being the second child I have forgotten things that I should be teaching her. With Alexis she would hold up 1 finger when we asked her how old she was, haven't even thought of that with Megan. We also had her pointing to parts of her body when asked, Megan just started with nose, today. I feel like Megan is still a little baby. I think the difference is Alexis started walking at 9 months and was cruising around at 1, while Megan is just starting to walk. I am repenting and as of today will be educating my youngest child. She does say hi, mom and dada, bampa(grandpa), and bah. This morning she looked at daddy and said "hi dad." So I guess I am not completely slacking, I just like to hold her and hug her tight. She also does most of the actions for patty cake and dances when I sing other songs. Such a silly thing since I have taught and worked with so many kids through the years that I slack on one of my own kids.

2 lil' notes:

Jamie Newman said...

Don't be so hard on yourself- you are an incredible Mom! And I love Megan's black, white and yellow outfit. She looked adorable!

Chastina said...

Don't worry about it, each kid is different. Very cute!