Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I just notice that the last 4 posts have begun with Alexis.  I think Megan needs a post....

Megan was skyping with daddy tonight and tried to put candy corn in his mouth.  It was adorable and it had both of them laughing!  She also says please now, only it sounds more like peas.  She also says grandma and grandpa and that sounds more like gampa or gama.  Sunday night we put skype on the TV so daddy was really big and Megan would say dad and then do something silly like run in a circle or dance.  She would say dad over and over!  She also says mom, not mommy or momma.  She blows kisses by making kissing sounds towards you complete with puckered lips, at least she is starting to understand that kissing mommy is better with her lips closed.  She also is Houdini with belts and buckles and squirms out of them in the shopping carts.  So she was in the basket, can everyone see where this is headed?  Everything was great and we were headed to check out and all of the sudden she pitched herself over the end and flipped over landing on her back.  Scared me to death.  I hate that cement feet feeling.  Alexis was even stunned and tried to catch her but couldn't get a hold of her.  Now Megan will not go in a cart at all.  I will use my stroller, that for some reason she is just fine with sitting in for hours.   I am still rattled and am a bit nervous about going into the store with my kids.

1 lil' notes:

Chastina said...

How cute! I love that age. Don't be afraid to go shopping you just have to adjust the cart situation.