Monday, September 10, 2007

Well we went to the Puyallup Fair on friday. All of us got in free so that was a great start to the day. We looked at animals and ate onion burgers, cotton candy and had a good time. Alexis was a peach and didn't fuss at having to be in stroller! Oh and Britt crashed our car. He backed it into a cement poll (you know the ones that keep cars of the side walks, well they work!). I don't have any pics because I was to upset to think about that. He was able to push the bumper back out but it is cracked, the door is a bit bent. Oh and Alexis and Mallori were in the car, Alexis wasn't buckled in at all and Mallori's car seat wasn't buckled in yet. So both babies have been in a car accident. Crazy. Now for the good stuff Pictures of Alexis....

notice the hair. She took her pig tails out and then had crazy hair!

Isaac, Alma, Alexis, Malachi and Mallori

2 lil' notes:

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun

Ashley said...

The carnage I posted of my car a while back was from a cement pole too, but I like to tell people I got hit by a semi-truck and I'm lucky to be alive!!! Jim doesn't think it's so funny.

The fair looks awesome! I'm glad you post lots of a pictures :)