Friday, September 14, 2007

My what a day

OK so I will take pics tomorrow when it is daylight.... but Erin, Stephanie and I rock the painting thing. So we started painting around 1 this afternoon. and we got the whole back side and the North side 3/4 done by 3:30. The awesome part is that we had 6 kids to take care of. Well OK Alexis was taking a nap. Only 3 of the kids got paint on them too! For the side of the house Erin and I were holding the babies! We rock and a special shout out to Stephanie and Erin for helping and to the kiddos who let us do it without major problems! I am just excited because it is almost done! We will probably do the trim work a little at a time though, but we are keeping it white so it will be fine!

2 lil' notes:

Jenn said...

It's looking good :)

Horn Family said...

Thanks for the props. It was fun and you are right we ROCK!!!!! I like to see the men do that! With out the kids getting paint all over them!!!! AWESOME!!!