Monday, March 9, 2009

New sleeping attire


Last night Alexis had an interrupted sleep due to daylight savings. She didn't want go back to sleep so I told her she could play in her room, but she could not come out. I got her a snack and a cup of water(it had been about 5 hours since dinner). I laid down in her bed and she played and spilled water on her pj's so of course had to change them. I didn't see what she put on and so when she got up this morning this what she was wearing. Silly girl. She is sad because Little Mermaid shirt doesn't play music anymore.

It snowing again. We have a few inches and it is still coming. It is supposed to stop later today. Well I guess March is not going to let spring slip in to early. I just really want warm weather. I may be whining but here in Washington we like our mild weather and the occasional snow flurry is fun and exciting. We have had snow seriously every week this winter. We better have a nice summer.

2 lil' notes:

Goff Six Adventures said...

I'm with you there! I'm tired of all this snow!

Jenn said...

Goofy girl!