Tuesday, November 24, 2009

10 years and still strong!

I didn't forget about our 10 year anniversary, just forgot to blog about it! We had a lovely evening. My parents took Alexis for the night and we went out to eat and to see a movie. We didn't have a bunch of time before our 7:30 movie started so we went to Thai really quick. It was yummy, but we like our normal Thai place better. We got to New Moon at 7pm and were lucky to find 2 seats together on the side...how sad would that be to sit separately on our anniversary? Britt has been looking forward to the wolf scenes for months now. He was not disappointed either! After the movie we went to Applebee's for dessert, we wanted something warm. It was so fun to come home at 11 and not be stressed about putting Alexis to bed and all that. It doesn't feel like 10 years have gone by. It has gone so fast. We are so lucky to have found each other! I Love Britt so very much! Thanks for the last 10 and I can't wait for the next 10!

1 lil' notes:

Shirley B. said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary! I was out celebrating on your special night as well! Saw "New Moon" just like you did! It was great. Just want you both to know how much I love and appreciate you both. Crystal, you are my daughter and I am so glad that you picked Britt to be your eternal companion.
Love ya both!
mom