Sunday, May 23, 2010

What a night...

Today was a day of many firsts for me. First of all I have been really fortunate to be getting a full nights sleep, until last night. Alexis fell asleep at 7 in the car so I put her right in bed and {1}watched a whole movie without inturputions, oh the joy. So I went to bed at 10 and was {2}awoken to a very active baby, as in, in my ribs and really pushing them out. Ouch is all I can say about that, I was able to turn over and she moved allowing me to go back to sleep. Not sure what time that was at, but Alexis came in at 4am. Goodness why can't she sleep for 12 hours, lol. So I tried really hard to lay in bed and get her to go back to sleep. I hear her tiny whisper...I know who knew she could whisper... Mom I didn't eat my cake at the park and my tummy hurts. She also tells me that she didn't eat her cereal either. I am trying hard not to laugh since she did eat her lunch and dinner. So I figure I better get her something to eat because she is just going to keep bugging. A piece of bread later and I am in bed with her snuggled up drifting off to sleep. {3}She however didn't sleep and loaded my bed up with her stuffed animals. {4}I awoke to a very crazy pain near and in my hip. I couldn't get Megan to move off whatever she was pinching either. I tried for 20 minutes to move her in all kinds of funky ways and finally she did. So I got up and {5}made waffles and we went to {6}church on time, actually we were a few minutes early. All first for me. lol! We used to be on time for church when we were newly weds, now with it at 9 we really struggle, or I should say Britt does. Sorry there haven't been new pictures lately our computer died and we are borrowing my parents extra laptop. It isn't really able to store them so I have a ton on my camera. I am going to try and fix that this week though! I numbered all the first just for fun!

1 lil' notes:

Chastina said...

12 hour sleeper? I'm trying to remember if my kids ever did that. I'm so excited for you guys. I hope everything goes smoothly!