Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

We had a busy Saturday that started with us heading to the Supermall for the Bunny Brunch. They had breakfast sandwiches, muffins and juice and then played games with the kids. Alexis was dancing and playing the games right along with the big kids it was so cute. Then we got pictures with the Easter Bunny and went to the egg hunt at Lake Tapps. Alexis was an egg hunting pro. She thought it was really fun to find them. She also one a prize, they tape a number to the inside of an egg and then you go claim the prize with the matching number. After that we came back to our house and colored eggs and then had an egg hunt here that Grandma put together. It was fun. After Steph's family left we went geocaching. We did night ones, Alexis loved it. There was 14 of us, Britt and I are the greenies in the group with only 14 caches under our belt. We didn't get home from that until after midnight. It was such a beautiful day and night. Sunday we woke up to a major rain storm. We went to the Fox's and had a good breakfast and then on to church. Afterwards we went to Britt's family Easter Dinner. The kids had so much fun, we had to do our egg hunt indoors though. Britt went in the hot tub with the three kids at my parents house and then we came home. Alexis had a very hard time sleeping(too much candy and excitement). Britt was so cute with her though he told her the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Brought tears to my eyes as i listened in through the monitor. She was clingy to daddy though and eventually fell asleep in his arms. Things like this make me so happy and appreciate having a husband that is a great big softy when it comes to his girl. So that is our weekend in a very big nutshell! I hope you all enjoyed your Easter.

I am grateful for the atonement and for my Savior suffering and dying for me so that I may return to live with my Heavenly Father and by his saving grace be spotless. I am blessed with the gospel and a good family. I know that my family is sealed together forever and I am grateful to have the priesthood in my life.

0 lil' notes: