Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sleepy

Alexis slept from 9:30 last night until 9:40 this morning. We went to our friends son's 3rd birthday and she played so hard with the birthday boy. I was able to do the dishes without her help!! I am getting so excited for our vacation; got the suitcases out last night and started getting the summer clothes out.

Wow it is crazy here woke up to snow and now it is snowing again. I just want to know where is the lamb. March is supposed to come in like a lion and go out like a lamb. Good thing I know better then to plant my garden until mid April or 1st of May. Alexis is crabby though because she wasn't tired enough to nap until about 4:30...way to late. So she is going to go to bed early instead. It has been snowing now for maybe 30 minutes and well it is starting to stick, we may have a winter wonderland tomorrow for spring. gotta go Alexis is wearing Top Roman so she needs to get hosed down.

0 lil' notes: