Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just a Snowy day in March

It was still snowing this morning when we woke up! It is very pretty and makes Mexico even more alluring. Alexis went to sleep last night before 7:30. She didn't take a nap because of waking up so early, she slept until 7:30 this morning so we are all rested well. I can't wait for our vacation to start. I think I have the girl all packed and I am mostly packed just have to add my cosmetics. I am so glad that I bought new shirts so that I could pack in advance. I need just one more shirt and then I am ready to go. Well I better clean my house it is started to look like it snowed toys and dishes in here.

2 lil' notes:

leslie mae said...

Today was a horrible snow day here too!! Yesterday snowed but by noon it warmed up and melted and even melted a good chunk of my back yard! Last night was horribly snowy and windy. Today some schools are cancelled (not Tillie's) and the roads are terrible; cars off all over the place. So much for going out like a lamb huh?!!

Jenn said...

Boo to snow! :P