Monday, February 16, 2009

3 day update

This morning Alexis woke up and was in pain. I gave her medicine and a drink and was holding her. She wanted to lay back in bed so I laid next to her and she pulled the covers up over me and said "there you go." It was so cute that she was helping me even though she was hurting. It is so sad when she starts to hurt, she cries and coughes and then shakes. Sad. She is doing so great though and I know it helps Britt feel better about not being here. We are ready for him to be home for sure though. Alexis keeps trying to wrestle me and I know I am not as good at it as daddy is! He will be home either late tonight or early tomorrow! Can't wait!

1 lil' notes:

Goff Six Adventures said...

Sorry it's a rough time at the Bergmans! Let us know if there's anything we can do!