Monday, December 7, 2009

Ok I have been neglecting adding photos for long enough. Just know that we will be taking another belly picture tomorrow night and it may take me forever to add it. HAHA.


Alexis's new bed. I want to get a bed skirt and take out the box spring though!


Britt set this out for me to find on our Anniversary, Alexis was just as excited as I was but for different reasons. I have passed on my love of chips to her and Daddy had put Pringles in the basket!

We found Alexis sleeping on the couch one morning. I had come out about 5:30 and turned the heater up and I am so glad I did, she would have froze.

You guys are going to get the shirt down version of these photos. Britt is taking both and I think my tummy looks funny right now. I will try and post tomorrows picture quickly!

4 lil' notes:

leslie mae said...

YAY!!! I LOVE the 12 week picture {I'll have to remember that one}. You look GREAT!!!!

Cynthia said...

Way CUTE baby bump! You do look GREAT!!!

Chastina said...

That bunkbed looks nice.

Love the baby bump pic!

Horn Family said...

I am so excited for you!!! Keep up the pics!!! I love seeing your pics!!! Post some more!!! I wish I was there!!!!