Monday, April 19, 2010

32 weeks


This isn't the best photo, but hey I'm 32 weeks and I don't know if they will get better. LOL. I will try and take another one this week. We have our first every 2 week appointment today! I also got out the stethoscope this morning and could hear her heart beating away. She is just getting so close to being here I can hardly wait. The little guy by me is the boy I babysit, he is getting so big and funny. Him and I have a lot of fun together since the girls, Alexis and his sister, don't want to play with a baby anymore.

2 lil' notes:

Shirley B. said...

I love your "32 Week" picture. I can hardley contain myself with excitement when I think of how soon this cute little girl will be here! I am working hard on her blanket!! See you on Saturday (at the shower)

Chastina said...

You look good! How exciting to be at the 2 week appointments!