Friday, June 4, 2010

one of my Last Appointments

38 week and 4 days doctor appointment was not exciting. LOL, I am not dilated or effaced. I am softening though. Next week Nancy said she will start trying to get my labor going. I am not worried though since it is my first pregnancy and I still have 10 days until my due date. I think the only reason I want her here now is because then I know she is healthy and I will be able to bend over easier. I am still sleeping pretty good, I have heartburn and when she moves it can be uncomfortable. I don't have stretch marks yet and kind of want her to come just so that I don't get one in the last week. We are all so excited to meet her and get going on this next phase of life. Life with 2 kids....I have been so spoiled only having 1 kid to drag around these last 3 almost 4 years. Hopefully Megan is as easy to pack around as Alexis. The serious count down has begun and we are all ready for her. I even started packing my bag today, car seat is installed, Alexis has her bag packed(with new pj's and her kitty blanket surprise!), Britt says he doesn't need anything packed so he is on his own! Alexis has said that Megan will be born on the 6th...it is her favorite number, but makes you wonder since she was right about Megan being a girl from the very beginning. If she does come on the 6th I will invest in her magic glass ball telling future!

0 lil' notes: