Saturday, October 4, 2008

I am using a bread machine for the first time ever! I hope the dough turns out because I am making the yummy cinna-bundt rools for breakfast tomorrow to eat during conference. I am going to laugh though if it doesn't turn out since that is my goal: to laugh more when things aren't going well. I tried really hard at the mall this afternoon though. Alexis is refusing to take naps during the day and then will crash at odd times in the evenings. She will stay in her room and play for 30 minutes. Sometimes she will say she has to go potty and so I take her in to go, she always goes too but when I put her back in her room she throws a huge fit. I think hope she will start taking naps again because she was a bear at the mall. She throw a huge and major fit because I was helping her with pushing the stroller. It took all I had to not get super mad. I found a out of the way alcove and just waited for her to calm down enough to continue. I was super embarrassed. I hope that as she learns to talk better we can cut down on the number of fits she takes, I have my fingers-crossed.

4 lil' notes:

Jenn said...

Sounds yummy!

Horn Family said...

The rolls sure do sound yummy!!! I was kind of day dreaming about when we have gone to your house for Conference as well as when we all went to Grandma's house! That was awesome!! I am so missing you guys right now! The boys and I just huddled around the computer! hahahaha but it worked. They had a good time. Pretty good for the most part which was awesome! Yeah I am still working on not getting upset when the boys throw a fit. Malachi did the other day! Then when we got into the car he passed out! Tired boy. Still likes to take naps! He grows so fast. I think that is why.

Emma said...

Making bread is so fun. I don't buy bread any more, it's only homemade for us. I am guess I am trying to rotate all the 100's of lbs of wheat we have. Way to go and try something new!

leslie mae said...

How did it turn out?!! I LOVE my bread machine (a hand-me-down from my m-i-l). We use it daily; I don't buy bread EVER!!! Hope you enjoy your too!