Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tutu

So I finished her little Tutu for her halloween costume. It has a different ribbon on it then I planned because I couldn't find it. I just bought it too so who knows maybe it is in the car under the seat. It looks ok with this ribbon and I can always take it off if I want a different ribbon. I have actually thought about buying black and orange and making her a witch for halloween now. The ballerina is cute but oh the with idea is really catching on. Our ward is having a party tonight and the theme is the Wizard of Oz. Maybe I could get green and black and she could be the wicked witch. Or I guess I could call her glenda with her pink and pink tutu. Decision and such last minute. I will have to decide quickly!

1 lil' notes:

Jenn said...

I'm sure it looks just fine!