Thursday, April 17, 2008

Not an announcement

I love the name Cami for a girl and well I like the name a lot. Too bad there aren't any prospects for using it in our family right now. I don't know why I posted this but hey whatever it is my blog. Camille means Perfect in French! So if we did have a girl that would be a perfect name! I also like Hazel for a girl I just think it is cute. Hehe now if I could just get Britt to give up on the name Preston(yuck). The name itself is not bad i just don't think it fits with our family. ok so anyways gotta go to the Spring Fair!

2 lil' notes:

acl said...

Crystal - you are funny. I dream about being able to name a little girl someday too :) Just found your blog and I love it.

Unknown said...

Did you end up going to the fair on Thursday?? I was there too with the kids. We had fun and I'm glad we did it while the weather was agreeable. I like the name too - it's very pretty!