Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Can't believe I'm this far behind!

I put her hair in rags and then we head off to the Enumclaw street fair to see Rick and Linda Morse. Alexis absolutely loves older kids and will follow them around and copy everything they do. Most older kids love her too. She sat so good for me while I did her hair and left it in until her hair was dry. I really love her hair curly and plan to do it for her birthday party(hopefully I have time when we get home from the mother daughter camp out). After the fair on Saturday The Morse's, My family, The Dahle's and the Irwin's(here for the Scottish Highland games with my dad) all came over to our house and we had a big salmon dinner and of course it poured. Rick pulled out the kettle corn kettle and Britt and Rick popped us some good kettle corn, the kids ran around in the rain and got totally soaked, Britt bowled a 300 on the wii and was beyond happy. I think that wraps up the month of July!




0 lil' notes: