Friday, August 1, 2008

Eggs

Today I got out the eggs to cook one up for Alexis, I personally don't like them very much, and set them on the counter. While the stove heated up, Alexis must have felt that I had forgotten I was making her breakfast because it was taking longer then she felt it should take so she was going to make it herself. She pulled the egg carton off the counter, only 4 eggs it there luckily, and began taking the eggs out. When I turned around I only saw 1 egg in there. She was holding the other three in her arms and tried to turn and run from me. I got 2 before she got away and the other she was holding on to like it was a diamond! I got it and put them in the fridge! I just am amazed at what her little mind decides to do. She got her egg and devoured it and wanted more. If only we could video all of these little moments for others to see how funny life is. Wrestling eggs from a almost 2 year without breaking one! Well gotta run got a fun day.

1 lil' notes:

Jenn said...

Ha-Ha! She must have been REALLY hungry!