Thursday, August 28, 2008

Make believe....

Today Alexis was super cute! I bought her some more of the crayola beginning paintbrushes and let her paint. First she was really into swishing them back and forth and then she tried tracing her hand, then painted her hand and after all that fun she started playing make believe. The paintbrushes have little faces on them and she had them talking, kissing and hugging each other it was so funny...I have video too! Alexis loves to copy other kids..especially if they cry. Why doesn't she copy them when they are being quiet and she is crying? I guess the world will never know. Haha I tried taking her 2 year old pictures today what a joke....I told her that one day she is going to ask me "Mom where are my two year old pictures?" and I will respond with "See all the pictures of the little girl running away. Those where your 2 year old pictures!" I did get a few good ones, they all are good just not hang on your wall good, so maybe this weekend Britt and I can get some fantastic shots of our sweet girl. I will up load that video because it is melt your heart cute! Here is the disappointment, as I walk down the hall to get the cable for the video camera I realized Mallori is sleeping in there, so the video will have to wait until tomorrow sorry! Don't worry I won't forget it was too cute.

1 lil' notes:

Jenn said...

I don't think it helped that there were kids EVERY WHERE at the park yesterday!