Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our FHE and Monday

Alexis has declared her favorite color to be pink and her favorite animal is a kitty cat. She is also so mart(smart)!
****
This snow is something else. I think we have had more snow this winter then in the last 5 winters combined! Love it.
****
I got a new calling this last Sunday. I am really sad to leave my little Sunbeam class. I only got to teach them for 4 weeks and I was getting very attached. I think the mom's of those Sunbeams need to have me come over and hang out so I can see these kiddos. I am going to miss teaching them so much. I am the Secretary in the Relief Society now. I am nervous and feeling very unprepared for this calling. I have never served in a presidency, always been a teacher(a very important job in the church). I guess I will give it my best.
****
Britt's job is permanent. He went and filled out all the paperwork and is a KT Transport driver now. They gave him a few more shirts and sweatshirts that have the company logo on them. He is still getting dispatched for Selland and we hope he can make enough there to pay our insurance for one more month(ending us on April 1st. Maybe once the owner comes back for KT a different arrangement can be made to start us in May. It is just important that March is paid for because of the tonsil surgery on the 13th. If there are any complications 2 weeks after the surgery(usually when bleeding happens), we for sure want to be covered.
****
Last night we went to the mall and then decided on our way home we would stop at Mr. Jalapenos here in Bonney Lake for the first time. We thought Alexis would be asleep so we stopped and got her a hamburger before leaving the mall. She fell asleep and we thought we were going to be able to eat while she slept. Not so she woke up as soon as they put the chips on. Alexis loves to dip and tried the salsa, too hot. So then she spotted the Tabasco sauce. She put some on a chip and took a bit before we could stop her. She doesn't like it...she was drooling, coughing, crying while the server ran and got milk and juice and I ran her to bathroom to wash her tongue off. We got the fire to stop and enjoyed our meal. We talked to our server a bit as Alexis took her clothes off because they got wet and put her pj's on. He said he has twins and Alexis is mild compared. Through our talking we learned that he used to work for Mazatlan restaurant and that he knew our old neighbor. He said he rented his house. I remembered that a family had moved in there and had twin babies. How funny that we were once neighbors. It was good food too.

0 lil' notes: