Monday, February 4, 2008

This is the last post for today I promise!

Alexis is a very helpful girl. I was starting the washer and putting the soap in when I turned to go get the clothes from my room she was standing there with an arm full of them. It was super great to see her helping me and without asking. I have been letting her throwing the clothes in the washer, hey by the time she is 2 she may be doing the laundry all by herself(I might just make that my birthday wish this year). Speaking of my birthday I want all of you to know that I take diamonds, gift cards and new clothes...ok just kidding I actually don't really want anything except to be pregnant with boy(a girl will be excepted also).

I am including Alexis' picture of one of our Trader Joe purchases! Britt was very upset that I did not buy any chocolate covered fruit so when I saw them there I had to get them! It is in the slide show so keep watching.

4 lil' notes:

Jenn said...

oh my gosh! shes a mess! lol. her face looks like its bloody. oh alexis......

Kate said...

Crystal- I can't believe you let her get messy in her JAMAS!!!! (you hate dirty jamas!) :) Jen is right- she looks like she has had a VERY BAD BLOODY NOSE!! But she's still cute.

Laura Suzanne said...

I am not going to lie... it looks like blood... but she is oh so cute messy like that!

Horn Family said...

At first I thought that was blood and then I read your post. She is so funny it seems she was enjoying herself! So cute!!!!