Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey anyone?

We had a good Thanksgiving at Britt's brother's house. Lots of family, plenty of food and Rock band. What? Rock band, yes Britt took it apart and set it back up so that everyone could rock out. Boy did they ever, the only thing we had to tell the kids was to take turns and to please let the adults have a turn. Everybody had so much fun. Alexis loved playing with Bryson, poor Caymon wasn't feeling good. Great day, except bridge traffic. The Narrows toll made traffic terrible...well not for us. Shirley left before we did at 9:45 and it took her 30 minutes to go 10 miles so we stayed for a bit longer....ok 2 more hours. I really couldn't separate Britt and his brothers they just kept talking. I will admit they don't talk like they used to because there are always a million kids running around and so much noise that conversation is hard to keep up. A very good day. I am so thankful for my husband, he is so awesome. I am thankful for my little girl, she is brilliant and beautiful. I am thankful for my home and the my husband has a good job that provides for us so that I can stay home. I am thankful that it wasn't raining this morning when I left at 4am for Walmart madness. I am thankful for our families that live close(and far away) so that we can do things together and watch our kids play and become amazing people. I am so thankful for the gospel and a temple that is close by. I could go on and on but honestly I have only had 2.5 hours sleep and I am not typing very well. Thank you friends and family we love you so much.

1 lil' notes:

Horn Family said...

Man I wish we could have been there!!! I Loved the pictures!! That was a nice one of Collin! I Love it!!!! Jess singing had to have been awesome!!! Ah man I wish I was there!!! Love You!!! Miss You!!!! Maybe we can play it when we come in February!!!! : )