Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tagged

I was Tagged by Jenn and Shiree, good thing it is the same one!


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was at Snow College
2. I drove a bright green Geo Metro
3. watched Friends religiously
4. learned to crochet like a crazy lady
5. went to sock hops every weekend

5 things on my to do list:
1. Clean out my house
2. Pull weeds
3. paint my living room and kitchen, hall and finish Alexis's room
4. get pregnant
5. take a nap

favorite snacks/food:
1. brownies
2. ice cream
3. mexican food
4. mint m&m's
5. chips and dip

5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Buy a big house
2. Pay off our bills
3. throw a big huge party at me new house
4. Buy a whole new closet full of cloths
5. buy all new furniture

5 bad habits:
1. taking naps
2. complaining
3. not calling people back
4. cleaning my floors multiple times a day
5. being crabby to Britt

5 places I have lived:
1. Olympia, WA
2. Ephriam, UT
3. Magna, UT
4. Lake Tapps, WA
5. Bonney Lake, WA

5 people I tag:
1. Kate Dahle
2. Emma Beck
3. Cassie Jensen
4. Stephaine Peck
5. Erin Horn

0 lil' notes: