Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 12

August 2nd
Today is Sunday. I took Alexis to a spray park by Tammy and Dave's house. Alexis only played for about 20 minutes and then wanted to go back. I finished getting the car packed and we took showers. We then went and got an ice cream cone at Artic Circle. I left from there, Alexis decided to throw a big fit and would say good bye to Tammy and Dave. I told her she had better say goodbye to Alex and she wouldn't. After we got in the car and left she cried because she wanted to say bye to him. Funny girl. We went to visit with my Aunt Cheree and her kids. It was fun seeing my cousins and all their kids. We then headed to my Uncle Ches's house for dinner with his family. We filled their house, it was fun. Grandma Jenny came and it was really wonderful to see her. Alexis and Kyle had tons of fun together. They are only a few weeks apart in age. We spent the night there in Bountiful. It was really relaxing that evening.

Aunt ChereeMy cousin Misty's kids
Would you believe that this is another Alex and Alexis played with him the most while we were at Aunt Cheree's!

i love this picture! She is completely in the air!

0 lil' notes: