Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 1 & 2

July 22nd and 23rd
Alexis and I packed up the car and ran a few errands, hitting the road at about 12:45pm. My original plan was to drive to Spokane and then sleep, but when I got there and it was only 6pm I decided to keep driving~ plus Alexis was being so good. I drove until it got dark and I was worried about animals crossing the road so we stopped in Missoula Montana. Upon opening the doors to the car we smelled manuer. It was gross Alexis said it was so stinky and it was getting in her mouth....funny girl. We slept in the car since we the entire back of our car lays flat. We also watched Mary Poppins before closing our eyes. I woke up at 6am and decided that it was time to head out. Alexis was such a good traveler. We got to Rigby at about 11:33am. We went to Travis's work and got directions to their house and the fun began! We let the kids play in the sprinkler and eat otter pops and then packed some sandwiches and went to Jack's soccer game. It was really cute watching 4 year olds play~not so good in the heat though. We then got pizza for dinner and chilled at home. It was nice to be done with all the driving.

0 lil' notes: