Sunday, August 23, 2009

She is 3

Happy Birthday to a very special girl. Alexis you are amazing, bright, sweet, and fiery! You have the best laugh and say the cutest things. I love when you ask me to "holda me" and "mom can I sleep with you." You run everywhere and are so brave. You are afraid of bugs and spiders but that is ok because daddy doesn't like them either. Your eyes are so sparkly and expressive. I love to cuddle with you and read you stories. I love when you play so hard that you fall asleep in my arms. You really are incredibly smart and sharp. Some of the sentences you say right now crack me up
"Of course mom" (Gabe taught her that)
"This is the last one"(always said while eating a treat)
"Where we going next mom?"

You are very determined and once you set your mind it takes a lot to change it. I hope you can put it to very good use as you grow and face many challenges. You are a leader. You love to give hugs and kisses. If you are not sure what something is you say it is nothing. We love you so very much. We are so happy to have you as our daughter and cherish every moment(yes even the crabby ones!)

0 lil' notes: